How Do I Get My Files After Purchase?
- After purchase you should receive a confirmation email. Then you should receive another email containing the download links to your files. You can also log into your account via the store then click "my account" and scroll down. You will see a list of your orders. Click an order and it should bring you to a download page. Links expire so download immediately within 24 hours and back up on an external drive for safe keeping.
What Happens If I Do Not Receive My Download Link?
- If for some reason the download link is not delivered, we will email the file to you directly. Please provide order number or proof of purchase. We can see each order coming in and will make sure you get your files. Please NOTE: an order number is required. Payment must be listed as "succeeded" via payment processor website before anything is delivered.
Do You Offer Subscriptions?
- No. There used to be a Patreon 2020-2021 but we have consolidated everything to just the store. There are no plans for subscriptions coming back.
What Determines Prices?
Prices are based on:
- Cost of production.
- Number of models featured in the photoshoot.
- Number of images.
- Popularity / demand.
Will All Of Your Work Be Sold On The Store?
- No. Much of my work (previous, current, & future) cannot be uploaded to Patreon or sold on the store hence I'm hiring models to create exclusive content for both Patreon & the store.
NOTE: There is no patreon anymore since 2020-2021. We only use the store now.
How often is the store updated?
- The store is updated in spare/free time when there is new content ready to be sold. There is no schedule but I work seasonally. Spring, Summer, & Fall are usually the busiest seasons for photographers.
Is My Information Private?
- Yes. We do not share any of our customers information with any third party.
What is in a typical photoshoot?
- Most photoshoots include a balanced variety of head shots, medium waist-up or knee-high portraits, signature bare feet modeling, and creative full length portraits. There are both horizontal and vertical perspectives. Most photoshoots listed as "Just Foot Modeling" are mostly close-ups of foot modeling where a model was hired to only foot model.
FAQ About Photographer’s Fine Art And The Store
Why do you sell images?
- There is a demand to see my works. I started back in 2008 or 2009 and uploaded my images to various photography websites like 500px, exposure(dot)co, Flickr, and various photography forums and social media groups. I built up an audience and a following over many years. In 2019 I began plans to monetize and earn a living from my personal model photography and art work so I could quit my day-job and pursue model photography full time.I'm very thankful to be able to earn a living doing what I love. The store allows me to monetize and maintain an independent creative lifestyle.
Who’s buying your work?
- Whoever wants to see it. One of the nice things about having a paywall is that only people who actually want to see your work will see it, while haters or anyone that dislikes your work (haters) will not see it. It's just like "who’s following your social media"? Whoever wants to see it and whoever you let see it.
- One of the hardest things for an artist to do is to get themselves out there and be judged by everyone. Think of any successful pop music artist or celebrity and they have as many haters as they do fans and supporters. This is what I do for a living. I prefer to work with people who don’t mind being seen, and who don’t care what other people think. These are attitudes and practices I live by. I seek like-minded human beings to collaborate with.
- One thing to note is that I'm shooting for myself. I'm not shooting model photography for anyone else but me. There is no "target audience". I'm passionate about what I do. It turns out that if you're good at something the world will pay you to keep doing it.
Why do you photograph feet?
- For the same reason I photograph creative portraits; because I personally enjoy it and am passionate about the work. I’ve been photographing feet and faces since my high school days. Feet photography has always been part of my identity. People call me the “feet guy” sometimes. It has become a signature of mine. When people look at a photoshoot they automatically know it was crafted by me. I enjoy portraits and feet photography equally. I do not want to do just one. I want to do both. That’s why I hire models so I can shoot for myself as an independent niche artist and content creator.
- Please note: the feet are never doing anything "inappropriate" or "suggestive". I want my feet photography to be pretty, beautiful, and wholesome while also utilizing the same state-of-the-art techniques and attention-to-details such as lighting, composition, and depth-of-field.
- We also talk with every model prior to our first shooting experience together to discuss and go over all the details including feet photography. This is to double check and make certain she and her parents, party, or legal representatives are comfortable with everything.
Why are some of the models featured so young?
- It's a managerial decision. I like working with parents and legal representatives closer to my own age. If/When parents reach out wanting me to work with their kids and I'm happy to do so.
- It is also a subjective and artistic decision. I grew up admiring all the fashion marketing promos at the mall and in magazines. I grew up with MTV and VH1. All those clothes from Zumiez, Tillys, HM, Forever21, (mall clothing, etc) are marketed towards kids, teens, and younger human beings. It's fun to celebrate cool outfits, concepts, and themes through a visual medium such as photography.
- Also, why not? Why would you not want to help a kid out if you could and had the means to do so? If I can use my craft to provide a fun, safe, beneficial experience while also doing what I love, that is a good thing in my opinion. I don't think I'm alone there.
Why a store?
- The store is a legacy-archive of works. It's also fully customizable. It’s just like when a band sells their music or their merch. It's an extension of their expression and not just a storefront. When I’m gone, these model photoshoots are what I’ll leave behind.
- Having my own store also frees me from having to adhere to any other websites terms and conditions. Websites like BrandArmy, Patreon, Boosty, or other subscription websites, are their own companies with their own terms and conditions -subject to change at any time. They change their policies regularly through out the year.
- Having my own store allows me to control the distribution as well. If you sell images via Gettys, Shutterstock, iStockPhoto, Pexels, etc, you’re forced to sell one single image at a time and the mark-up price for a sale can be very high. I grew up seeing complete photoshoots or photo albums and desire to create collections of photos, as oppose to a single image. I like taking more than one single image during my photoshoots. I also can set the price for viewing said photoshoots to meet my own supply/demand, and not just whatever is “trending” on someone else’s web platform.
- Having my own store also allows me to operate independently and avoid any dissagreeable people, internet trolls, or haters who may otherwise abuse a "report" button on social media.
How do you get so many girls to model for you?
- This is a question we get mostly from aspiring photographers. The simple answer is we don’t “get” anything. We simply ask to pitch a vision, idea, or concept. Turns out there’s a lot of human beings willing to work together. Get out there and find out.
- Professionals in the creative arts industry are always looking for opportunities to apply themselves. Sometimes models reach out to us and if we are available we set up a meeting. We wish we could work with everyone but schedules, budgetting, and availability are a huge factor for us.
- There's also value in the work we do. There's experience gained working with a full-time photographer. Models receive legitimate pay and also get copies of the photos and can do anything with them. It’s a great opportunity for models looking to build and grow their portfolios.
Thanks for taking the time to check out FAQ. Have another question? Email [email protected] and we'll get back to you asap. Serious inquiries only.